Thursday, February 23, 2012

Move baby, move!

I am a little frustrated today.  Madison isn't moving as much as she should...or at least not when they monitor her and try to see the movement in action.  I think she's moving enough.  I mean she was twisting and turning this morning around 6 am when Tyler climbed into my little bed to snuggle me for a minute before getting ready for work.  But since then not a whole lot.  A few kicks and punch here and there, and a flutter occasionally.  But as soon as we go down to do the "stress test".....nuthin.  Her heart rate stays in the 125-135 range, but no big spikes, which is what they want to see.  So now of course I'm worried.  Should I have been paying more attention?  So that I would know if this is unusual?  Can you have baby that's just chill in the womb?  Or is she trying to tell us, that she's had enough and it's time to make an appearance into this world?  I don't want her to be done "cooking"  It's a cold cloudy day, she is safer in my warm tummy and should just stay put.  At least for another 4 weeks.  Once we get to 34 weeks, then I'm good, she can come into this world and I will be a happy momma.  Of course I'll be happy whenever she comes, but 34 weeks gives her time to fatten up and grow a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment