Monday, February 13, 2012

More coherent update tonight!

So tonight is night ahhhh lemme see four, night 4 being in the hospital.  Whooo, almost 5 nights, and Madison is still safely tucked into my tummy still.  So 5 nights, is 4 nights more then the doctors originally thought I would have.  And even though it's been hard on Mommy, and family, for me to be here, I really am glad I'm here and still pregnant.

Today, was a pretty uneventful day.  My BP went up a little higher then we would have liked, so they tweaked my meds a little, and as of 8:00 it was back down, way down.  So hopefully this new medication will keep doing it's job for a little while.

We got to see little miss Madison today on ultrasound.  She is measuring a hefty 2.7 pounds right now.  So that little girl needs to just stay put and start packing on some pounds!

So here I am 4 days later, and still pregnant, and still growing what I know will be a beautiful little girl in my belly.  It's been rough and I would really rather be in my bed, not this hospital bed.  You better bet your butts, that I will do it for Miss Madison.  I just hope she waits, until she's gained a few pounds before she makes her first appearance.

One more day down, one more blessing to add to our list.  And every day will be a blessing until we see that little girl.

And for my buddies in the SLC area, I am in the Murray IMC hospital, and would love visitors.  Please FB me, text me, or e-mail me.  I will let you know when a good time would be, and what room I'm in. :)

Thanks again for all your support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment