Sunday, February 19, 2012

Just a short update

Guess what?!  I was able to get out of my room today!  And not just to go down to do the fetal monitoring.  I actually got to get into a wheelchair, and go for a ride!  Tyler took me on a tour of our floor, down to the  main floor, and OUTSIDE!  I only went outside for just a minute but it was so nice to feel the wind on my face.  I haven't been outside since Friday.

So today I am 30.1 weeks.  My Doctors didn't think I would last a couple of days, and here I am a WHOLE week later!  My BP readings have been consistently low for the last 2 days.  The highest today was 140/75.  Which is still well within normal range.  And because of this turn of events I no longer have to have my BP checked every 2 hours, they bumped it up to 4 hours.  So I might actually be able to get some sleep tonight!

 The last two days have been very good for me and Tyler.  And we pray that it continues to go this way, at least for a couple more weeks.  Everyday is a blessing, Miss Madison needs this time to grow big and strong!

Thanks again for all the support that we have received this last week.  It means the world to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment