Thursday, March 27, 2014

It's About Time

I'm not sure just how long it's been since my last entry...I guess I could go look but I don't wanna.  So I'm just going to dive right back into this blogging thing again.  In the next week I will do some updating.  I have decided to post a new entry everyday for a whole year.  And by the end of the year it should be habit so I will just keep doing it....right?   Hmmm I dunno if that will be the case. But it's worth a shot.  Maybe it will make a better writer of me.

Now that I've committed to writing every day, I can't think of anything to write about.  Isn't that the way it always is.

I think I'm going to call it a night. This isn't a very good first entry of what could be a very long year.  I wish I could write about my day, but they tend to be pretty boring these days.  Madison keeps me on my toes of course, but I went back to work full time in December and I don't think thinking about work let alone writing about it.  And I spend a good portion of my days at work.  So if I wrote about my daily life. It would get boring real quick.  And I don't want to read this later on and bore MYSELF to tears.  Haha.

I will think of a good topic tomorrow!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment