Saturday, May 4, 2013

Is there a secret?

How do some moms do it?  I can barely keep up with housework, playing with Madison, and keeping myself looking presentable.  Some days one of those things has to go, and it is never my play time with Madison.

My house is only ever clean for MAYBE a couple of hours, then the toys get pulled back out, and the dishes start to slowly pile up again.  All the while I feel like a bad mother, the house isn't clean, but I need to play with Madison, but I need to clean the house, but I need to spend time with Madison, but I need to cook dinner, but I need to teach Madison something.  And round and round it goes.

So is there some secret that some moms know that I don't?  The ones that are dressed to the nines at the doctors office, while I sit there wondering if I remembered to brush my teeth before I dashed out the door?

If there is, will someone please let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment