Thursday, April 10, 2014

One of "THOSE" days

Today was one of "THOSE" days.  You know, the kind of days were everything just kind of seems to...well, suck.  Nothing major happened, and it was a gorgeous day outside.  But something just never really clicked.  I started this morning off at Les Schwab getting some nail pulled out of my tire, that in and of itself isn't a big deal, but I didn't get to play with Madison for as long as I wanted to this morning.  Then there is this pesky thing called work.  PTHHH it is not my favorite place to be right now.  Oh sure, work is never really a fabulous place to be, but lately it feels like my work place is SUCKING THE LIFE OUT OF ME.  And I am blessed to have a job. I KNOW I KNOW, but that doesn't mean I have to LOVE it.  There is just a lot of negativity there right now, that is just pulling me down.  Then to top off the day, Tyler called me at work to inform me that the amazing crock-pot meal that I prepared this morning, didn't get cooked, because I DIDN'T TURN THE DANG THING ON.  I almost cried when he told me that, would it have been an over reaction....mmm probably, but it was just the cherry on top.

On my drive home I tried to shake off the negative vibes that had been following me around all day.  I was looking forward to a kiss from Tyler, and some play time with Madison.  My bad mood, was not going to ruin it.  By the time I walked in the door I was mostly ok, still a little grouchy, but oh man, as soon as I saw Madison, all the days worries were gone.  She looked at me and giggled and smiled and said "Ma Ma"  and I melted.  I got a kiss from Tyler and loves from Madison.

After we ate some pizza, the day was still warm enough to go play outside in the dirt with no jacket.  So by golly that's what we did.  Well, Madison played in the dirt, I watched.  Madison is growing up so fast.  I told Tyler, I miss having a snuggly baby around, but this age is pretty cool.  She is finally talking (a little bit) and exploring EVERYTHING!  And learning so much everyday.  After she got good and dirty we came inside, had a bath, a treat (a couple pieces of pineapple) read some books, sang some songs, and crashed.

And now that's what I'm going to do...crash.

Good Night!  Oh and I know this whole "write everyday" thing isn't going so well, but I'm trying...kinda.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment